Paint The Town

Today in my favorite places we visit Chicago!
This post was inspired by my trip to the city a number of years ago. I and my mother won the American Girl grand prize trip for 8 to the only (at the time) American Girl Place. I guess I possibly fell in love with this city because I was having a blast and it was all free. 
To this day though, I think Chicago is the cleanest city in the world! I swear when I was there I didn't see even a piece of gum on the ground and there were no people sleeping outside by the buildings that I saw.
I also wanted to post photos of Chicago because it is home to Wrigley field and the Chicago Cubs...my grandpa's favorite baseball team. So...I guess this one's for you grandpa!
Enjoy! 










Oh! And the title of this post comes from one of my favorite musicals...Chicago!!!