Bragging On The Man

I want to take a break from my favorite places to brag on my honey for a bit. If his work ever comes up in this blog -- ever -- I am going to omit names and places and such in order to provide some sense of professionalism, just F.Y.I. 

Joe just started working a few weeks ago in a sales position at a fairly large corporation. He is working SO hard to provide for us in a somewhat difficult time of transition and he makes me SO proud every time he gets up to the stinking alarm! I love my husband, and I love our life together and I especially love waking up every morning knowing I have an unconditionally loving teammate in this roller coaster ride called life. This morning he made me even more happy when he came back into the room and apologized for keeping me up past my "bedtime" when I was commuting, because he understands that I actually WAS tired, :-) He's such a great and thoughtful man!!! He ABSOLUTELY made my day! I think he will have a surprise waiting for him when he gets home tonight...just don't know what...hmmm...any thoughts? Visit my contact page and let me know what you think it should be.

I just KNOW Joe is going to be a success in whatever he tries and I can't wait to see what big plans God has in store for him!!!