We Are Now On Pinterest!!!

It took quite a long time for me to jump on the Pinterest band wagon. It wasn't that I didn't want a Pinterest account, I just didn't think I had the time to manage one...as evidenced by the fact that I have not been on here in quite a while either!


I finally had a reason to get an account, and that was to WIN! First Z Gallerie was hosting a contest, and I ADORE Z so I simply HAD to enter...and then I quickly became addicted to the entire site. It's such a simple way to keep all your inspiration in one place! 


I now have boards for the home, style, things for the kids (when I have them a LONG time from now), and my most recent is a travel board. Granted that one is for a contest through Expedia so it does have a theme. But if at some point in my life I actually get to visit the places on my board, I will consider life complete!


Go Ahead...if you're not on pinterest, JOIN, follow my boards, and you won't be disappointed. Personally I think there's some pretty quality stuff on there!


Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts???