"Real Life" Disney Characters

I recently discovered an artist who uses photo manipulation techniques to create "real life" versions of the Disney princesses we all know and love. This artists name is Jirka Väätäinen and I've taken to following him on facebook here. He has a full collection of princesses on his facebook page, I just chose to show you my favorite, Aurora. I would REALLY love it if you would "like" his page to show that extreme talent is much appreciated in this day and age.

In school, we had to do a project similar to this using Photoshop. This project was completed freshman year and let's just say I didn't put in much effort. If I knew this could be the result, I probably would have taken the project a bit more seriously! 

Anyway, I thought you might like this bit of inspiration on a rather gloomy Tuesday morning.

Have a blessed rest of your week and don't forget to enter on facebook for the throw pillow drawing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts???