Simply Be...Don't Just Do


Goodness Gracious it's been a while since I logged in here! This is because I started my full-time job at California Custom Carpets, Inc. and choose to be with my family and not with my computer when I get home. 



Here's the deal: I absolutely, positively LOVE my job and am extremely blessed to have been given the opportunity to work for this company again. I love what I do! I'm busy...I'm going places and doing different things with different people ALL. THE. TIME! I live by my to do list...and by my white board (priority list) and I simply ADORE crossing things off. This is because I am about as task oriented as people come and could practically rejoice at the thought of getting things "done" and then crossing things off...or highlighting them...or erasing them from the white board.



I had a really good day today. And when I say that I mean I got a number of things done. But I was reminded at the end of the day as I was sitting in traffic enjoying a piece of melt in your mouth Dove chocolate (insert witty comment about mother's day chocolates being the very best) that sometimes I need to "Simply Be...Don't Just Do". I realized that a productive day can be about the tasks or it can be about who you are and what you learn from each passing moment.

Food for thought I suppose...

NOTE: The photos serve no purpose other than to be an inspiration and aid in the relaxation of my "simply being" themed evening.

Hope you all are well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts???