I'M DONE!!!

I don't really have much to say right now except I'M DONE!!!

We had senior presentations last Friday and everything went as smoothly as could be expected. My display table was beautiful, and my flythrough got wonderful feedback.

I was very nervous about the judges and what they would think of my portfolio. Especially because my portfolio is exactly what I had always envisioned, but it is very different from my personal style, which I would define as classic...clean lines and timeless pieces. I guess that just shows I can be successful even when out of my comfort zone! Anyway, I was absolutely ecstatic when I was able to look at my review sheets and saw that I had received a PERFECT SCORE on both my portfolio AND my presentation!!! It was simply confirmation that even though I may still be on the job hunt, I am good at this and this is definitely the field that I was meant to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts???